• (+91) 8422-014-356
  • weblordinstitute@gmail.com

INSTITUTE NAME:- Weblordinstitute of Paramedical Science

Clinical Research

Education and Training Required to Become a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) To get an entry-level job in clinical research, you are required to be an undergraduate degree in life sciences, nursing, biotech or medical sciences and a diploma or certification in clinical research from a reputed institute

Eligibility Qualification : 12TH

Duration : 1 Year

Some of the key Skills or learning would include:
  • excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills. the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues. the ability to motivate others.

Job Opportunity

good opportunity

Job Propagation

good job

Call us


Email US